WENDY24 mix module 24 ambient white compartments
Set of 24 large lockers with 2 different dimensions
Product Code: CASWENDY24B24B849908
Non-refrigerated slave module, comprising 24 secure lockers with steel doors finished in anti-corrosion white epoxy paint and a transparent thermoplastic window. The lockers benefit from programmable LED lighting highlighting the products. The module has 2 dimensions of different compartments allowing to offer small and large products. Ideal for products weighing up to 30kg.
This 24-locker dispenser cabinet is part of the WENDY24 secure ambient locker range. The small lockers have a strike and the large ones have 2 electronic locks. The products in the WENDY24 range are easy to use and represent ideal solutions for shops, supermarkets, farms, campsites, offices, etc ... wishing to sell products in secure non-refrigerated lockers with few adjustments. .
Examples of uses of this 24-locker module. Groceries: miscellaneous non-refrigerated products; Service stations and DIY stores: coolant, oil cans, windshield washer fluid, wood pellets, kindling, charcoal, batteries, etc .; Pet shops and Garden centers: bags of fertilizer, bags of litter, bags of kibble, etc ...
The products of the LOCKERS24, SHOPS24, ROBOMAT24 and WENDY24 ranges can be combined together and are accessible on the same platform remotely, via the CLOUD GSI. WENDY24 lockers can be controlled by all master modules of the SHOPS24, ROBOMAT24 and FROZEN24 ranges. WENDY24 furniture is mounted on feet and can be moved with a pallet truck.
How to use
User procedures (for consoles with LCD screen):
The user looks at the contents of the lockers. Each locker has a selection number. the price can be displayed on the locker or can be viewed on the console's LCD screen. Once the selection number has been validated and payment made, the locker door opens. The customer retrieves his product and closes the door.
User procedures (for consoles with touch screen):
The user can either choose their product by looking at the contents of the lockers or on the console touch screen. The touch screen displays a detailed description of the contents of the locker. Once the selection number has been validated and payment made, the locker door opens. The customer retrieves his product and closes the door.
Console administrator procedures with LCD screen:
The creation of a product is done directly on the control console. The administrator chooses a selection number or a set of selection numbers and assigns a sales price including VAT. The administrator then fills the lockers and closes the door. The administrator must then note the price of the product on the locker. The customer views the content and prices displayed on the lockers. Once they have made their choice, the customer enters the selection number on the order console, consults the price and proceeds to payment. The locker opens, the customer retrieves his product and closes the door.
Console administrator procedures with touch screen:
The creation of a product is done remotely on a computer connected to the GSI cloud. The admin creates a new product and fills in the product specifications and prices online. He assigns a photo to the product. Once completed, the product should be synced to the dispenser. The administrator can then fill the lockers. The customer views the content and prices displayed on the touch screen. Once he has made his choice, the customer makes his selection by clicking on the image of a product, consults the price and proceeds to payment. The locker opens, the customer retrieves his product and closes the door.
- Ease of use.
- Fast filling.
- Featured products.
- Low maintenance.
- Programmable LED lighting.
- Ideal for bulky and heavy products
- Compatible with SHOPS24, ROBOMAT24 and FROZEN24 master modules.
Module of 24 WENDY24 secure room lockers of mixed dimensions with opening by electronic locks.
2 dimensions of lockers:
External dimensions (mm): (W): 1155.5 (D): 600 (H): 1920
Internal dimensions of the lockers:
- 9 compartments dimensions (mm): (L): 350 (P): 590 (H): 336.4
- 15 compartments dimensions (mm): (L): 208 (P): 590 (H): 217.5
- Gross weight 143kg; net weight 140kg
- Up to 25 kg per locker.
- 1 strike and the large 2 electronic strikes
- Steel construction with anti-corrosion protection and white anti-corrosion epoxy paint.
- LED lighting with low power consumption and programmable.
- Gross weight of the distributor 250 kg. Delivered on a pallet (wooden case).
- Remote access via cloud menu access in French: product creation, sales statistics, advertising management (optional).
- Online inventory management (optional).
- Possibility to configure out of stock alerts (optional)
- Locker dispenser designed for indoor use. Provide suitable shelter for outdoor use.
- Voltage: 50Hz - 220V single phase 16A.
- Set of 4 non-adjustable metal feet pre-drilled for possible fixing to the ground.
- Parts warranty 1 year from the date of delivery. Before shipping the WENDY24 modules, training is provided to the customer in the premises of Global Service Innovation on the operation of the control console and lockers, the change of electronic boards and wear parts. Cloud licenses are activated at the end of the training if the lockers are connected to a console with a touch screen.
- CE certification.