PRIVACY & COOKIES SETTINGS POLICY
Automate Solution Universelle – A.S.U. France is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy that defines and informs you of the way in which the website https://www.asu-france.fr (hereinafter the "Site") uses and protects your data, where applicable, when you use services proposed on it.
These modifications concerns the User as well as their publication. Consequently, the User should read regularly the herein Privacy and Cookies Settings Policy in order to take into consideration all the information here below :
Browsing this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
A data protection officer (DPO) could be contacted for any question related to you data protection at dpo[at]asu-france.fr
1 – Intellectual Property
All trademarks, pictures, texts, comments, graphics, images, videos, audio, software, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of the publisher. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Products pictures, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
2 – Site Management
The Publisher can at any time :
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
- Delete any information which could disrupt its operation or which contravenes national or international laws;
- Suspend the Site for updates.
3 - Responsibilities
The Publisher accepts no liability for any disruption, break-down, non-availability which forbid the access to all or part of the Site. The material used to have an access to the Site is under the User liability who must take all the appropriate measures to protect his material and his own data, including against viral attacks via the Internet. The Publisher accepts no liability in case of legal proceedings against the User
- Because of his use of the Site or any service available via the Internet,
- Because of non-compliance by the User with these general Terms and Conditions of use
4 – Links to other websites
5 – Protection of collected data
In a general way, it is possible to visit our site without giving any personal information about you. Nevertheless, in case you refuse to give such information, you may have no access to some information or services. Indeed, in some cases, the Site may require some personal data such as : Name and first name, address, email, phone number, IP address and OS from or about your computers / mobile phones or any other device from which you access our products and services, financial data (as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Site, this one saves financial data relating to the credit card of the user)
A DPO could be contacted for any question related to you data protection at dpo[at]asu-france.fr
6 – Use of Data
The Publisher may use your personal data in order :
- To manage the relationship between us : offer, order or request (ticket) processing, information regarding special events, or when you are in contact with us(creation of your customer’s account or tchat).
7 – Who we share Data with
The Publisher may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons :
- Our employers, agents to treat customers quotations and orders, to collect their opinion.
- Sub-contractors such as the Hoster to facilitate Data collect and treatment. These sub-contractors are all located in the European Union. They are concerned, in the same way as the Publisher, to be in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR of 2016, April the 27th).
Neither the Publisher nor its sub-contractors can sale visitors and users Personal Data.
8 – Your rights
Further to the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your data.
- Right to access : you can request copies of the information we hold about you at any time at the email here below specified. We won’t charge you for this, unless your request is « manifestly unfounded or excessive ».
- Right to correct : right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: you can request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to object or restrict our use of your Data : you can ask us to limit the way in which we can use your Data provided that it is
- Right to Data portability : you can ask that we or transfer your Data in any usually used IT form.
- Right to object : you can object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To exercise any of your rights set out above, please contact us via our Standard Form on our Site or by sending an email to our DPO : dpo[at]asu-france.fr
Any request should be sent with a copy of your valid ID Card and with the specification of the address the Publisher can contact you. We will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request ; and we will explain you the reasons why. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant personal data protection authority. For France, it is the CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr.
9 – Data retention
10 - Cookies
The following Cookies exist on the Site :
To measure the website’s audience. This help us to improve the way our Website works, and your way to use it.
To recognize visitor and improve his way to use it.
To recognize the chat’s users
To keep your consent regarding cookies
You can find further information regarding Cookies on the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
11 - Applicable law
For any question, information on the products or services presented on our Website, you can send an email to : contact[at]asu-france.fr